The Spyder ECG, the worlds smallest wearable continuos ECG sensor.
1. Enterprise version for health care facilities.
2. All data is transmitted directly from user in a continous fashion to a cloud database.
3. Allows multiple users to transmit simultaneously to the same database at any one time
from any location with cellular or wifi connection.
4. Paired smartphone allows user direct visualization of personal ECG, rhythm and
heart rate,with interactive menu for time stamping of symptoms.
5. Spyder ECG wearable is fully self manageble by user.
6. Backend web-based interface for easy logging of patient data with full clinical
a) Full replacement value for long term holter ECG and can be used for
non-invasive continous monitoring for weeks on a single user.
b) Increased sensitivity for pickup of infrequent arrhythmias such as paroxysmal
AF as diagnostic data is several fold greater ( up to 2 weeks ) than traditional 24
c) Device can be easily applied prior to patient visiting the doctor, e.g. test can be
'front-loaded' from the emergency room prior to patient visiting a cardiac center,
saving patients multiple visits to health care facility.
d) Large scale community screening for atrial fibrillation.
e) Monitoring of arrhythmias in Clinical Trials.
f) Smart Home-based telemetric and monitoring system.
Please do contact us for clinical use scenarios; system is highly scalable with possibilities for health care facilities or CROs managing anywhere from a few sets up to a 100 sets with full data disclosure/records to the health care provider.
EMBRACE AF Investigators
CRYSTAL AF Investigators
Atrial Fibrillation Overview
(Video at 3:45" shows AF starts with infrequent episodes initially called Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation)
Spyder ECG System: Overview Video
1) World’s first cable-free, fully digital continuous ECG recording system that is self-manageable.
2) Utilises mobile technology for data transfer allowing remote and real time transmission over long
distances, even across borders.
3) Longest non-invasive continuos ECG recording system in the market ( continuously up to
1 -2 weeks), enhancing diagnosis of infrequent arrhythmias.
4) Robust cloud based storage and report generation in a secure environment.
5) Data and reports can be isolated and integrated with existing EHR databases in large health
6) Only ECG system with personal viewing of ECG and full disclosure of ECG data to health care
7) As ECG data can be banked centrally, system is ideal for gathering real-time remote ECG data for
multi-center, multi-location large cohort drug or device clinical studies.
- The current Spyder ECG solution is designed to replace existing Holter monitoring, Transtelephonic monitoring, Event monitoring and function as a non-implantable loop recorder.
- >>Find out more
- DoctorSpyder secure login interface for physician use.
- >>Find out more
WEB thanks all our clinical users and distributors for their tremendous support of our wearable ECG technology and wishes all a healthy 2016.
WEB Biotechnology, 01 January 2016
WEB Biotechnology is pleased to be a health eco-partner for the SURF@NCS ( Solutions for Urbanised Future ) initiative and aims to contribute towards Singapore as a Smart Nation in healthcare.
WEB Biotechnology, 09 February 2015
WEB Biotechnology thanks everyone who attended our booth for the strong response at Medica 2014 and wishes all our distributors and health care users a healthy and joyful 2015!
WEB Biotechnology, 01 January 2015
WEB Biotechnology will be at Medica Dusseldorf from 12-15 November 2014. Please visit us at Hall 16 Booth G54.
WEB Biotechnology Team, 22 August 2014
WEB is pleased to announce that our Spyder ECG continuos remote monitoring solution has achieved full HSA approval for market use in Singapore.
WEB Biotechnology Team, 31 March 2014
Real life case studies now available to illustrate clinical utility of Spyder ECG continuos monitor.
WEB Biotechnology Team, 10 February 2014
WEB Biotechnology pushes Spyder Application for Android 4.1 OS based smartphones globally
WEB Biotechnology, 12 November 2013
WEB Biotechnology is a Finalist for the 2013 Red Herring Top 100 Asia Award
WEB Biotechnology, 13 August 2013
WEB Biotechnology's Spyder eases heart monitoring with real-time results
South China Morning Post, 9 August 2013